Best Salesforce developer training institute Learning Hub in Hadapsar, Pune, provides real-time and placement oriented Salesforce developer training in Pune. Learning Hub provide the Best Salesforce developer training courses in Pune. Learning Hub Salesforce developer training course content is designed from basics to advanced levels. We have a team of Salesforce developer experts who are working professionals with hands-on real-time Salesforce developer projects knowledge, which will give students an edge over other Training Institutes. Salesforce developer training course content is designed to get the placement in major MNC companies in Pune as soon as you complete the Salesforce developer training course.
Best Salesforce developer training institute in Pune focuses on the needs of the Salesforce developer community. Learning Hub listed one of the top Salesforce developer training institutes in Pune. We offer Salesforce developer education for working professionals. Salesforce developer training in Pune understands the need of Salesforce developer community. We offer all Salesforce developer training courses as students option. Learning Hub provide free Salesforce developer training materials of soft copy and hard copy. Discover best Salesforce developer training in Pune at Learning Hub.
Our Salesforce developer training courses help to students to get placement immediately after course completion. Our practical, real-time Salesforce developer project scenarios training helps to work on Salesforce developer projects. Our Salesforce developer training program helps every student to achieve their goal in Salesforce developer career.
Best Training Institute, Learning Hub, Hadapsar, Pune offers training with choice of multiple training locations across Pune. Learning Hub Salesforce developer training centers are having Best lab facilities and excellent infrastructure. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our Trained Salesforce developer students, Salesforce developer training course fee is very economical compared to other Training Institutes In Pune.
Salesforce developer Training In Pune, Learning Hub provide regular training classes, Morning Batches, Evening Batches, weekend training classes and fast-track training classes for Salesforce developer. Learning Hubtechnologies provides online and Corporate training classes for Salesforce developer.
You need to have a good understanding of basic Salesforce.com CRM concepts and functionality. Knowledge of Salesforce.com & Force.com and experience of about 1-6 months is preferred (not mandatory). Some previous programming knowledge is must. You should be aware of:
Salesforce CRM Navigation
Salesforce CRM functionality
When you complete this course, you’ll be able to understand and work on the following. The following topics are covered in this 32 Hours training
Workflows and validations
Automate business processes
Custom user interface with Visualforce
Considerations when building a data model
Develop custom objects and fields, encrypted fields, field help, and field history tracking
Use master detail, lookup, and many-to-many relationships
Create a user interface for custom applications using the Custom Object tab, Page Layout, and Customization options
Field attributes on the page layout
Use the Custom Object queue and event-based workflow rules with field update actions
Develop custom formulas and validation rules
Considerations when designing applications for multiple users
Profiles, understand what a profile controls (including data access), and customize profiles to manage the user experience
Record types and page layouts
Control access to records
Employ Organization Wide Defaults (OWD), sharing rules and levels, roles, public groups, and manual share
Apply profiles, OWDs, role hierarchy, and sharing to restrict access to sensitive data
Apply OWDs, public groups, and manual sharing to create conditional access to data
When to use Field Level Security (FLS), page layouts, and record types
vlookup, regex, ischanged, isnew, and priorvalue functions
Functions for data format and data consistency
Approval workflows and escalations
Parallel approval workflows and workflow approvals with dynamic approval routing
Outbound messages as part of an approval workflow
Approval workflow with cross object formulas
Set up field history tracking
Prevent or record data changes
Learn when and how to use upsert
Use data management tools and the capabilities of API-based tools
Configure the Data Loader via command line
Encrypt passwords using encrypt.bat
Data Loader to create mapping files and to upsert data
Capabilities of the Visualforce framework
Using Visualforce pages into Salesforce
Construct expression bindings and incorporate
Visualforce pages with Visualforce tags
Use Visualforce tags to create page layouts, input forms, output tables, custom components, and more
Visualforce standard controllers
Need for Apex to create custom controllers or extensions
Salesforce developer developer Interview Questions
1). What is the difference between public cloud and private cloud? Is salesforce.com is a public cloud or private cloud?
(2).What are different kinds of reports?
(3). What are different kinds of dashboard component?
(4). What actions can be performed using Workflows?
(5). What are groups in SFDC and what is their use?
(6). What is Visualforce View State?
(7). Which objects can be imported by Import Wizard?
(8). What is Profile and Components?
(9). What is PermissionSet?
(10). Profile Vs Permission Sets Permissions and Access Settings?
(11). What are the Standard Profiles available in Salesforce?
(12). What is the Force.com Platform?
(13). Salesforce Editions and Limits?
(14). What are Standard Business Objects?
(15). What is a Company Profile?
(16). What is a Fiscal Year in Salesforce?
(17). What is Standard and Custom Fields in Salesforce
(18). Is it possible to change the existing data types of custom fields, if Yes please explanin?
(19). What is a dependent picklist?
(20). What is Page Layout and Record Types?
(21). What is a Business Process?
(22). What are the Objects available in the Salesforce Business Process and Give some Business Process Example?
(23). What about Web-to-Lead and Web-to-Case?
(24). On which tabs can I create multiple record types?
(25). What happens if I need to add a picklist value?
(26). What is Field-Level Security?
(27). Why use Field-Level Security?
(28). What are Login Hours and Login IP Ranges?
(29). What is a User Record?
(30). What is a Record Owner?
31). What are Organization Wide Defaults?
(32). What is a Role and Role Hierarchy?
(33). What is Access at the Role Level?
(34). What is a Sharing Rule?
(35). Types of Sharing Rules in Salesforce and Explain it?
(36). Uses cases for Sharing Rules in salesforce?
(37). Best Practices of Creating Contact Sharing Rules?
(38). What is a Public Group?
(39). What is Manual Sharing?
(40). What is a Sales Team? (EE/UE)
(41). Org Wide Defaults Vs Role Hierarchy Vs Sharing Models?
(42). What is an Account Team? (EE/UE)
(43). What is an Case Team? (EE/UE)
(44). What are Folders?
(45). What is Workflow?.
(46). What are Workflow Components available?.
(47). What is a Workflow Rule?
(48). What is a Workflow Task?
(49). What is a Workflow Alert?
(50). What is a Workflow Field Update?
(51). What is Time-Dependent Workflow?
(52). Working with Time-Dependent workflow.
(53). Time-Dependent Workflow – Considerations
(54). When The Add Time Trigger button is unavailable?
(55). Time-Dependent Workflow Limitations:
(56). What is Approval Processing?
(57). Approval Terminology
(58). Approval Process Checklist
(59). Jump Start Wizard vs. Standard Wizard
(60). Parallel Approval Routing
(61). Data Validation Rules contain
(62). What is the Import Wizard?
(63). What is External ID?
(64). Force.com Data Loader – Features
(65). Use the Data Loader when:.
(66). What is the Recycle Bin?
(67). What is a Standard report and Custom Report?
(68). What is a Tabular Report?
(69). What is a Summary Report?
(70). What is a Matrix Report?
(71). What are Trend Reports?
(72). What are Charts?
(73). What are Relative Dates?
(74). What are Custom Report Types?
(75). What is Conditional Highlighting?
(76). What are Dashboards?
(77). Dashboard Components
(78). What is a Campaign?
(79). What is a Lead?
(80). What is a Case?
(81). What is a Solution?
(82). What is the Self-Service Portal?
(83). What is the AppExchange?
(84). Difference between Force.com IDE and Sandbox?
(85). What is Roll up summary field in Salesforce?
(86). How many types of the relationship fields available in Salesforce?
(87). What will happen if the Account is deleted?
(88). What are the types of email templates available in salesforce.com?
(89).Sequence of Salesforce Triggers and Order of Execution
(90). How to delete the User from Salesforce?
(91). How to restrict the user to see any record, lets say CASES?
(92).What is difference between WhoId and WhatId in the SFDC Data Model of Task/Events ?
(93). What is Master Detail relationship and look up relationship in Salesforce?
(94). Can we convert the lookup relationship to Master Detail relationship?
(95). Can we create Master Detail relationship on existing records?
(96). In How many way we can invoke the Apex class?
(96). What is the custom settings?
(97). Types of the custom settings?
SALESFORCE developer DEVELOPER INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:
1. Name three Governor Limits.
2. When do you use a before vs. after trigger?
3. What’s the maximum batch size in a single trigger execution?
4. What are the differences between 15 and 18 digit record IDs?
5. Provide an example of when a Custom Setting would be used during development.
6. When should you build solutions declaratively instead of with code?
7. Give an example of a standard object that’s also junction object.
8. Describe a use case when you’d control permissions through each of the following:
– Permission Sets
– Sharing Rules
9. When should an org consider using Record Types?
10. What are some use cases for using the Schema class?
11. A trigger is running multiple times during a single save event in an org. How can this be prevented?
12. Why is it necessary for most sales teams to use both Leads and Contacts?
13. What is the System.assert method and when is it commonly used?
14. What are the differences between SOQL and SOSL?
15. Order the following events after a record is saved:
– Validation rules are run
– Workflows are executed
– “Before” triggers are executed
– “After” triggers are executed
16. What is Trigger.old and when do you normally use it?
17. When should you use a lookup instead of a master-detail relationship?
18. What are the advantages of using Batch Apex instead of a trigger?
19. What are the pros and cons when using a Workflow Rule Field Update vs. a Formula Field?
20. What are the differences between a Map and a List?
21. What are the advantages of using Batch Apex instead of a trigger?
22. Describe a use case for Static Resources.
23. Provide an example of when a Matrix report would be used. How about a Joined report?
24. A group of users must be prevented from updating a custom field. What’s the most secure method of preventing this?
25. When would you use the @future annotation?
26. List three different tools that can be used when deploying code.
27. When should an Extension be used instead of a Custom Controller?
28. What are the advantages of using External Id fields?
29. What are the uses of the <apex:actionFunction> tag?
30. What are the differences between static and non-static variables in Apex?
31. What are some best practices when writing test classes?
32. What does the View State represent in a Visualforce page?
33. What are three new features in the most recent Salesforce release?
34. Describe the benefits of the “One Trigger per Object” design pattern.
35. Write a SOQL query that counts the number of active Contacts for each Account in a set.
36. Declaratively create logic in your org that prevents two Opportunities from being created on a single Account in a single day.
37. Declaratively create logic in your org that prevents closed Opportunities from being updated by a non System developeristrator profile.