What is BPM?
PRPC Architecture and PRPC Usage
Java and Java Enterprise Edition
Common Rule types
PRPC Terms Open PRPC through different IDs and examinig the portals
Examining Rules using Process Commander
Portals and Basic rules examining the different type of portals and basic rule of pega
Classes / Objects
Work Pool ,Work Group
Understanding Class Structure
Designing Class Hierarchy
Create a New Class
Creating new class
Property Types / Standard Properties
Page, Repeating Layouts
Create New Property
What is Model, Model Chaining
Creating New Property, Model and Create New Model
Flows and Different types of shapes in flow
Building Flow Rules
Edit a Flow using Visio Open a flow using flow editor and made some changes and see the impact in our application
Building the user interface
Enhancing the User interface Creating new UI components
Rule Set/Rule Set Versions Create Rule Set
Application Rule Create Application
Access Group Create Access Group
Organization Hierarchy/Operator ID Creating own Organization Operator IDs
Clipboard With the help these tools, debug our application
Constraints and Declare Expression
Declare Index First examine the built in rule, than create your own declare expression
Declare On Change
Forward and back word Chaining
Constraints Create Validate Rule
Edit Validate and Validate
Decision Tree Create decision table
Decision Table and Map Value
Purpose: Open an Activity and understand the purpose of each and part of Activity
Component of Activity
Activity Types: Create an Activity and use them in our Application
Various Obj- Method and RDB- methods
List View and Summary View
Connectors and Data Mapping
Direct Capture Tools
Test Management Framework
Project Management Framework
Stages of Pega System approach
Question and Answers, Revisoin, Guidance
Sample Test (If Required/Wants)
Pega Interview Questions And Answers :-
1.What is the difference between Page-Validate and Property-Validate methods?
2.What is difference between Edit validate and Edit Input rules?
3.Where assignments will be stored in pega rules database?
Pega Interview Questions And Answers
Pega Interview Questions And Answers
4.Where work objects will be stored ?
5.If I have 3 different work objects in my application, how to store them in three different tables?
6.What is StepStatusGood, StepStatusFail rules?
7. How to make any rule as a favorite to your manager
8. Where can i see the paramater values in the clipboard ( values ..) i am passing one activity to other .
9. How to import rules using pzinskey
10. Difference between activity and utility
11. Difference between obj-open and obj-open-by-handled
12. Inheritance concept in the pega (rules, class)
13. Performance of our work in the pega is measured using?
14. How to connect to different pega applications?
15. How to store the instance of the class in a specific database
16. Difference between obj-list, rdb-list?
17. How to see values of the local variables of the activity.
18. How can i store the instance of the class in the data base
19. default data table where the instance of the class are store (how it will search ) pc_work
20. In Routing activity what is the default property used to route the object
21. In routing activity if i use workbasket name instead of work list name .. when can i know it is wrong (run time, complile time)
23. ticket: explain any senarion u used
24. table used for add note
25. Default activity used to create work object
26. Different type of flows. Explain in scenario based where u used and worked
27. work object ID.. how to create.. activites ued to create, or methods Work ID:
28. how to send multiple correspondences at a time
29. How to call an Activity from Java Script?
30. how to end the workobject in the activity ( method used to kill the work object)
31. how to call an activity from the java, java script
34. How to call an Activity from Java step?
35. How to get a property value from clipboard using Java step?
36. How to restrict the harness, section to particular user
37. List different functions used to call an activity from java script.
38. How a user’s ruleset list is formed ( the logic )?
39. How to connect external java application without using connect-java
40. Spinoff // split join explain
41. Privileges usage…
42. Decision / fork usage… Scenarios Decision:
43. How to expose the column in the blob… of the database
44. Explain The various standard attachments PRPC supports are
45. Explain Some of the important property streams are
46. Explain How does the user validation works for properties in PRPC
47. What are the different parsing mechanisms are available in PRPC?
48. Concentrate on required fields of every rule (Rule that you are familiar with )
49. Tell me about inheritance In PRPC?
50. Explain How to create pz, px, py properties?
**Semantric Space Pega Interview Questions**
1.What are the fields in the properties panel of an assignment shape?
2.Where can we call the activities in a flow action?
3.What is Class structure of your Project? Explain about the project Flow?
4.What is the Rule availability?
5.What is the Final availability and how can change availability of Rule?
6.Can you Override Final rule?
7.What is the rule resolution Algorithm and can you tell me how it works or search?
8.How it works in the while in Inheritance rule?
9.Can you tell me the direct inheritance and Pattern inheritance?
10.What is the Work object?
11.Where is the work object stored?
12.Can you change the Work object table?
13.What are the standard properties?
**Wipro Pega Interview Questions**
1.What is SMA?
2.Differentiate Obj-Open Vs Obj-Browse
3.How do you handle exceptions
4.Differentiate the usage of Assignment Shape and Router shape
5.Where do you define default values
6.What is the primary key of pc_assign_worklist
**TCS Pega Interview Questions**
1.Difference between Java and Pega
2.Guardrails of Pega
3.What do you mean by Build for Change
4.Difference between page and pagelist
5.why we use connect-soap and can we use it to connect external database
6.why we use connect-sql
7.how many shapes you know in pega.
8.what do you mean by calculate and edit declaratively not procedurally
9.what are tickets give scenario where you used tickets
10.What are the 6 R’s
**IBM Pega Interview Questions**
1) What is the Flow Action? Explain about the FlowAction?
2) What is the Activity?
3) Explain Obj-open, Obj-Save?
4) What is the Model?
5) What is the Harness? Section?
6) What is Split-Join?
7) Types of inheritance?
8) What is the use of property-set Method?
9) Diff b/w Decision Table and Decision tree?
10) Declare expression and Declare constraints?
**Accenture Pega Interview Questions**
1) How do you expose a property?
2) What is the need of exposing a property?
3) About obj-open,obj-save?
4) Difference obj-list, Obj-browse?
5) rdb-open, rdb-save?
6) What is a screen flow?
7) Difference between screen flow and process flow?
8) What is Split-ForEach?
9) Difference between page and page list?
10)what is the work object?Where it is Stored?Can We Change The Table?
11)What is a class group?